I don't know what to do or i don't know how to do it?


When I think about my future there's a fog that comes down to my thoughtsL. Once I start to think about that I don't really know what to do. Well, if I had the right to choose what i want to do with my life (something that I clearly don't have) I would rather do a master or a doctorate degree than began to work immediately once I graduate from the university. Here comes the great BUT: neither I nor my family got the necessary money to fund postgraduate studies.

In the hypothetical case that I could start a postgraduate degree I would choose in the first place a master degree in Social Work inside the University of Chile rather than trying to go outside the country because it exceeds my economic capacity. Then I would like to work some time and try to do a doctorate outside the country, maybe in Spain or Brazil, I really like the Brazilian schools of social work. If I have to choose a university it would be either the University of São Paulo or the Complutense University of Madrid. A doctorate in Social Work Studies would be a really great accomplishment for me.

If I have to choose a topic to focus on my investigation would be in intervention mechanism inside the state for institutions like SENAME or Family Tribunals.

Comentarios

  1. you will find the answer with the time, don't worry a lot about, the chances will come and you will see and decide accord the opportunities that appears in the moment

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the topic focus on your investigations, I can see your vocation <3 (I made a rhyme jiji)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Comrade Joaquinov Lavinovsky, Supreme Commander of the Soviet of Lascondesgrado

IMPACTOOO!! PRIMER PLANO!! POLEMIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS xd