IMPACTOOO!! PRIMER PLANO!! POLEMIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS xd

What is your opinion about killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal over population?

I don’t really think that KILLING is the solution to this problem because a lot of these animals come from homes that abandon them. Maybe the humans are the real problem and not the dogs?

In my personal opinion, I’m in favor of raising awareness about this problem and promoting sterilization and control of the dogs inside state’s kennels.

I strongly believe that the dogs inside cities aren’t the biggest problem; the ones that go feral and depredate native and unique species are the real problem and maybe the only solution is killing them to control their population (due to their geographical dispersion and the potential displacement of habitats that controlling them in the woods will cause).


What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?

I don’t agree with the idea of having an exotic pet because I think it’s easily anti-ethical and violent with this kind of animals and promotes illegal traffic of species, especially chimps, monkeys and endangered species of marsupials. If I have to talk about the species that come to Chile, they’re mostly animals preyed by humans inside the illegal wildlife trading in the tropics and some species like the “monito del monte” and “Chinchillas” from Chile.

As I said, I don’t agree with it and I wouldn’t do it, because I know the suffering that promoting this is going to cause.

What is your opinion about child labor?

I do not agree with it, but I understand from where it comes. Firstly, and most importantly, the adultcentrist regime that thinks about children like tools or things that adults can manipulate for different purposes. Secondly, and not remotely unimportant, an economic factor that determines which parents are more likely to do this, being this almost exclusive to poor homes with a low quality of life or “Papito Corazón” homes where the mother has to be the only economic sustain for the child.

I think that child labor is pretty violent for the kids and should be banned for all means, because children are being negated from the development of a healthy childhood and even the correct development of their bodies because of hard work in favor of economic exploitation.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with your answer about exotic pets, but do you think that with most of species? Do you believe in antispecism and cruelty free? <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Comrade Joaquinov Lavinovsky, Supreme Commander of the Soviet of Lascondesgrado

I don't know what to do or i don't know how to do it?