Work Report


This report is about describing and analyzing my experience as a history teacher in a municipal school named Consolidada’s Educational Complex of Puente Alto. The objective of this report is making improvements into the working experience program of the university and to specify problems inside this school teaching methods.

The Consolidada’s Educational Complex is a municipal school from Puente Alto. Inside this school, there are approximately 1200 students and about 50 public workers and this school provides education from kindergarten to high school.

During my working experience I was assigned to a thirteenth grade as his teacher’s education assistant and I was able to correct their tests and look at the student’s behavior. The evaluation method is via marks and I don’t agree that much with it. I think that students shouldn’t be evaluated thinking in their results. I think that the learning process and the process throughout the students answer something is the more important side of education as a whole. I witnessed some stressful situations for the teacher and this worried me. I kind of empathize with him and his work.

Summarizing, I think that working as a teacher assistant helped me to understand how hard and difficult is to evaluate and handle a bunch of kids and try to teach them stuff.

As a conclusion, I think that working as a teacher assistant is a pretty nice field experience for a future worker and it’s absolutely recommended to other students to participate in this experience provided by our university.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Comrade Joaquinov Lavinovsky, Supreme Commander of the Soviet of Lascondesgrado

I don't know what to do or i don't know how to do it?

IMPACTOOO!! PRIMER PLANO!! POLEMIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS xd