Childhood and Family as a Social Worker.


If I have to pick a major of my interest in my discipline it would be the Childhood and Family specialization. I would really like to work in this because I think it could be a pretty big improvement in the children’s overall welfare and, generally speaking, of all the family. In general, I believe that many of the big oppressions and troubles that a person could have starts in the heart of a family. I strongly believe that the childhood could be so much better if we, as social workers, knock over the adultcentrism regime that endures inside the adults.
I would like to work inside the Sename or a Family Tribunal inside the judicial brand of the State. Even though this is a very rough work environment I think that I could make something to improve bonds inside families that have troubles. Violations of rights of the children are one of the major concerns that I visualize as a social worker and this, specifically, awakes a professional interest inside me.
As a child and a teenager I realized that there was a dramatically large gap between people and, specifically, students with cases of domestic violence inside their homes. I personally witnessed that and it really changed my way of looking at this kind of oppressions.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Comrade Joaquinov Lavinovsky, Supreme Commander of the Soviet of Lascondesgrado

I don't know what to do or i don't know how to do it?

IMPACTOOO!! PRIMER PLANO!! POLEMIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS xd