To the teacher abrazous, to the gringos balazous.


Hello readers 😊 I don’t really know how to express this in words, but when I took this subject in March I really thought it only was a tedious task for me. Luckily for me, it was not.
I really loved the English class and writing stuff on my blog because I think it’s a nice pedagogic exercise. The teacher was nice, and I really liked when she said her phrase “very habiloso” xD it was hilarious every time she said that. The topics of the blogs entries were nice and let you write stuff like you wanted.

Well, about my English hmm... I think that I should improve my pronunciation and maybe get rid of my Spanglish type of writing and speaking, but besides of that I think that I’m developing a really nice comprehension of this language.

Outside the English class I always used English to communicate myself with people, especially because I play stuff online. If someone dares to speak something that’s not English, all the damn gringos start calling you Mexican why is this even an insult in Gringoland???, tacospeaker, wetback or burrito’s lover. I freaking hate gringos in the internet because most of them tend to use racist insults to everyone who’s not from their country or English native speaker. Following that, I was used to write things and communicate with other guys in this language, but it’s always good to improve my writing skills to hide that I’m Latin in the internet and pretend to be ok with learning this language obligatorily. 👀



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Comrade Joaquinov Lavinovsky, Supreme Commander of the Soviet of Lascondesgrado

I don't know what to do or i don't know how to do it?

IMPACTOOO!! PRIMER PLANO!! POLEMIC QUESTIONS ABOUT THINGS xd